• Playlist
Playlist save clear
Your playlist is currently empty.
For Professional Use Only


  • A synchronization license is needed to synchronize music with a video image. This license is also called a "sync license". You would need to secure a sync license to use a Silva Screen Records copyright in Film, TV, Commercials, Video/DVD, Videogames, Trailers/Promos, etc. Unless in the case of UK TV broadcast and you are working within the PPL blanket agreement.
  • A mechanical license is needed if you want to record and distribute a Silva Screen Records copyright on either a physical album (CD, cassette, vinyl, etc.) or via digital delivery.
  • A live stage production license is needed if you would like to use a Silva Screen Records copyright in a live stage production.
  • A derivative work license is needed for Samples, Translations, Parodies, and all other proposed Derivative Works using Silva Screen Records copyrights. A derivative work license will only be issued after Silva Screen Records receives and reviews audio of the proposed derivative work. In other words, you need permission from us in order to create a derivative work.

License Request: London Music Works "Gonna Fly Now (From "Rocky")"